iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

COOKIES

Started by SAnVA, December 03, 2014, 06:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAnVA

Sawed some sourwood cookies today on my WM. Sawed them 3/4 in. thick and screwed them together from the back to make Christmas Wreaths, slap on a Dollar Store ribbon, put a hanger on the back and done!https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/32262/cookie_wreath_003.jpg

SAnVA

I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture! Maybe someone else can bring it up!

clww

I see them in your gallery--pretty cool. Selling them or keeping?
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

SAnVA

CLWW, I'm not much of a salesman, wife says sell them for $20.00 a piece, I would probably have just given them away, maybe that's why I'm always broke!

YellowHammer

Quote from: SAnVA on December 03, 2014, 07:02:45 PM
I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture! Maybe someone else can bring it up!

Here you go.  They look good.

YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

tmarch

NOT showing my wife, but nice.
Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

Missouriwildman

On order Timberking 1600 , 25 hp diesel, TK blade sharpener and setter. JD 5210 with 540 loader and 5 ton Braden 3 point winch for skidding timber. Bobcat S160 turbo hi flow with loader forks. Chainsaws ms 200t , ms 210, ms 250, ms 390, can't hook, Log waggon and other stuff..I love stuf

Magicman

That is very nice.  Very innovative.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!