iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Killer Drone....with a chainsaw

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, April 04, 2016, 09:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

You see that Goat?  Even a seemingly innocent rubber band balloon can take out the unsuspecting.  :o

If Furby sees this, life will never be the same again.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on April 04, 2016, 09:50:30 PM

If Furby sees this, life will never be the same again.   :D

:D :D :D :D You are right!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

4x4American

That was a great idea, ISIS is taking notes I bet.  But I doubt they know how to start a powersaw...and I am deadly accurate with a balloon  ;D
Boy, back in my day..

isaaccarlson

+1  Drones are handy but they are loud, the battery doesn't last long, and they are very easy to take out.

I doubt it was really cutting anything.  The chain pulling in the cut would rip the drone out of the sky.  The real cruisers are the helicopter mounted trimming saws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pla06PO6Odk

OH logger

i saw the helicopter chopper workin about a mile from my house the other year. I could have watched him for hours. pretty cool. they had brush runners that came in the next day to put the brush next to the woods. that would suck!! especially if the guy in the chopper got overly ambitious :o
john

Thank You Sponsors!