iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

free lunch

Started by Oldsawdust, October 15, 2008, 10:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldsawdust

I live in georgia near the Alabama line and run a D & L swinger sawmill. So if you are thinking of buying a saw mill
I will feed you Bar B Q. 8) 8) for lunch if you want to come by and run a swinger and try your hand at sawing. 8
I am doing this because I had to look hard to find differant saw mills to look at and operate before I bought the one I run. Plus it's more fun to saw with other sawers 8) 8)
Help-I'am new at this

DanG

Funny you should mention that, Oldsawdust!  Your ears must have been burning.  Just last night, we were sitting around a campsite at Moultrie, talking about you.  It seems that two of your neighbors, DNalley, and his Son Bill were among our number, and I was telling them about you and your D&L swinger.  I don't know about BBQ, but I can promise you they know what to do with a steak! :D

You've been pretty rare around here lately, and I'm glad to see you back with us. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

woodbowl

Sure nuff did! We thought you just disapeared. Glad your back into some new sawdust.  ;D
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Oldsawdust

Good to hear from both of you, and how is moultrie this year. I might could aford some round steak.
Help-I'am new at this

LeeB

Quote from: Oldsawdust on October 16, 2008, 11:00:39 AM
Good to hear from both of you, and how is moultrie this year. I might could aford some round steak.

The kind with the red wrapper on it?

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

thiggy

Anyone attend the Sunbelt AgExpo last weekend?
Sow your wild oats on Saturday night.  Sunday morning pray for crop failure!

Tom

Yep, the stories are in "Shows, Events and Places to meet", down in "Outdoor Topics".

Thank You Sponsors!