iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Met another forum member last night.

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, December 12, 2008, 06:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weekend_Sawyer

Moosehunter was in the area for a class and stopped in for a visit.
We had a real nice time, grilled some venisin and sat around the table jawing for a few hours.

Unfortunatley it was full dark so I wasn't able to give a full tour of the mill and barns.

... and my camera was right there and I forgot to get a picture.
Well he promised to stop in on his next trip through and we will get some shots then.

It was a pleasure meeting you Mike. You are always welcome at my house!
Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Tom

beenthere

Tom, gotta keep the 'herders separate from the 'hunters.... ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tom

OH!  Must be different kind of nut.  :D

Weekend_Sawyer

No Tom he didn't

Mooshunter you owe me a coconut!

... tho I'm not sure why...

Jon

Mooseherder

Send me yer address. ;D
One Coconut per member. :D

Gets me to thinking. ???  I think we were 16 at the ATV trip and I have met another 6 Forestry Forum members in their travels or my travels.  Current count stands at 22 fine folks.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

pigman

I just wonder if the hunters use the herders to make the hunt easier? smiley_headscratch
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

sbishop

Mooseherder showing off his nuts  :D

Sbishop

Mooseherder

Here is your coconut. :D
Let me tell you. ;D  Your boy and I worked real hard gettin' that thing ready to eat only it was a bad one.  Seems I picked the wrong one when you were here.  I got a good one tonight but it also reminded me why I don't eat them more often.  This thing kicked my butt tonight. whiteflag_smiley

Here is the load going somewhere undetermined yet sans the neighbors share and the cracked or dry ones. :D

Burlkraft

Hey.....I got a bunch of them here  :o  :o  :o

Only they is white and cold and when ya bring 'em in ya don't have ta crack 'em.

If ya wait a few minutes the clear milk just runs out all over the place.

The hulls and everything else just disappear   :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Weekend_Sawyer

8) 8) If you like pina coladas...   8) 8)

moosehunter

I had a good time at Jon's place, I was not aware of the coconut rule,.........

I never know what's going on ::)

It looks like Jon has some toy's that I would like to spend some time looking over but it was raining when I was there. It rained alot. It rained pretty hard.

Maybe when I go back in Feb. or March, Jon will have time for me to stop in when it's not raining.

What's the old truck sitting there?

I hope Sally is getting enough to eat, she looked a little famished when I met her :D

Did I mention that it was raining? It rained from Tueday evening until Friday morning. Hard. And alot :o

Thanks Jon, it's nice to have a home cooked meal and good conversation when your away from home!

mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Weekend_Sawyer

Glad ya made it home ok, you are welcome anytime! As you drove away the rain clouds seemed to move north.

The old truck is my 51 ford 1 ton pickup farm truck, just another half finished project that I need to complete. It had a 4:96 rear and would top out at 45 mph. I installed a 4.11 and just have to bolt the rear back in place.

Poor sally, my brother Chris's austrailian sheep dog, will darn near tell you she isn't getting half enough to eat  :D But in her defence she is quite fluffy and looks bigger than she is.

Jon

Thank You Sponsors!