iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need help locating parts

Started by TJ Timber, August 23, 2012, 05:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ Timber

I'm always looking for good companies that sell hydraulic parts for a wood processor. Like hydraulic valves and motors and stuff like that. Right now I'm looking for new sprocket for my hydraulic saw on my processor. The manufacturer charges too much for replacements. Would like to shop around splitwood_smiley 

shelbycharger400

i have seen them in baileys before, seems their pictures are not their anymore tho.

beenthere

Have you tried Surplus Center ?

surpluscenter.com
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

blackfoot griz

I got a lot of stuff for my processor build from Bailey Hydraulics and Surplus Center.
I couldn't find a source for my chain sprocket and ended up buying directly from a processor  manufacturer.
Wonder if any FF members can come up with a source?

TJ, what type of processor do you have?  Any pictures?

Ivan49

I live a 100 miles south of the bridge in northern lower Mich and there is a place by me that has all kinds of saw parts. They have a web site and it is called Ebels Hardware. If you know what you need you may want to give them a call. Their website does not show all they have in the store and I know they can order items if they don't have them. It is one of the few places I have been into where you can lay your hands on bar and chains for timber harvestors.

Thank You Sponsors!