iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blade guide bearings

Started by eamassey, November 02, 2006, 09:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eamassey

Small information request.  Can someone give me the bearing numbers in blade guide wheels manufactured by Woodmizer and/or Cook - possible some others- suitable for 1-1/4" blade. 
Thanks.

WkndCutter

I think this has come up before.  If you don't get any responces from the WM guys take a look or search for blade guides and you may find what you need.  I would also call WM and ask them.  They have always been there to help me when I had questions and I don't own a WM mill so give them a try.  Sorry I didn't have the direct information you need.

Andy

sparks

Ours is a R8-2RS sealed bearing.   Thanks
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

eamassey

Sparks, thanks for a straight answer.

As to WkndCutter, I don't get the joke.  If my posting (that is before it was modified by someone) was offensive or out of bounds in some way, please explain how.  I have low regard for jokes or jokers.

Jeff

Looks like we got one eh?  A yooper night casualty. I'm a tinkin I'll send him a note to see if he can understand hes in our house and our house is a little different den he may be used to.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

He is probably laughing his butt off.  My wife in the other room is laughing from my reaction.

Jeff

I just love it when somebody slaps dem selves with a sucker eh?  :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

Ahhh Yes...Yooper Night... 8)  8)  8)

Haven't had one for a while...good timing there Boss  ;D  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!