iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawed some pretty pine today

Started by Tom, February 21, 2004, 04:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Butch took down some more pines and we sawed 2x10's, 2x4's, 2x6's and some miscellaneous 1x's today.  We had the help of his son-in-law and his grandson. Had Bar-b-cue for lunch. ;D

Grandpa's big helper
They have a "Buddy Club"
Friday is movie day.

Butch and Craig roll on another log

Frickman

That's a fine looking crew you got there Tom. I hope the sawdust bug bit the grandson and he'll want to spend more time around the mill.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

LSUNo1

Tom, I really enjoy your photos from your jobs. Keep em coming and hope others will do the same more often.

shopteacher

That Butch looks like he's more helpful than my Butch.
Looks like you had a great day for sawing Tom.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Swede

I like the big yellow wheel and the weather even if we had a smell of spring here today. Small boys have a lot to learn and practice is a fast and funny way. :) Tell him to put some old cants under the logs next time!   ;)

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Stump Jumper

What are you trying to do we are cold up here and you have shorts on. You have snowflakes on your web site if you like I can try to send snow your way and you can send warm weather my way. :D :D :D

Nice pictures.

Hope your grandson has fun watching you and watching the boards come off of the mill. :) :)

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Fla._Deadheader

Heck, that's the O fishul Southern Sawyers and loggers fashion wear you see them boys wearin. See, I TOLD y'all that wuz the style down here ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

chet

Us Northern folks dress like dat too dis time of year. But we put on a whole lot more dudes over top. Dats so we can keep dem cool dudes clean.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

MrMoo

Tom I always like the pictures of your jobs. Always interesting.

Thank You Sponsors!