iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husky T435 (Jonsered 2236t) Bearings

Started by Guydreads, October 17, 2022, 01:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guydreads

Question @Spike60. Assuming you worked on Husky T435's, are there other bearings besides 522639001 that work with this saw? It's kind of hard to find them here. If nothing else works, I'll go to a dealer for the bearings. Will a bearing shop make these? Anyone else can answer obviously, I just know Spike is the most likely to know. Thanks in advance.

Spike60

Not going to be of much help myself. I never need to go "outside the family" for parts, so I wouldn't have any ideas beyond getting them from Husky or my Red Max distributor. Having them made by a bearing shop sounds expensive, if it's even possible.

Is this an availability issue over there? As these saws are from the Red Max side of the family, the parts originate in Japan rather than Sweden. We are seeing supply issues from both sides here in the US.
Husqvarna-Jonsered
Ashokan Turf and Timber
845-657-6395

Guydreads

Yeah, non existent here. When somebody around here goes to the States, I can get them, but I have no idea when that's going to happen

DHansen

Can they, the bearings, be shipped to you.  What I am suggesting is If I buy the OEM bearing and mail them to you, are there any import restrictions?  Is mail service good in your area.  Spain correct?  

Real1shepherd

Bearing shops don't make bearings and seals, they just carry them. A good bearing house can match almost anything made unless it's strangely proprietary by the manufacturer.

Kevin

Spike60

Well, I've never been in a bearing shop, but I guess you can tell that? lol

I did type that part number in, and Husky doesn't even have them at the moment.
Husqvarna-Jonsered
Ashokan Turf and Timber
845-657-6395

Guydreads

Yes the bearings (oem, 1) went from 8 to 12 bucks recently

Real1shepherd

I call it the 'COVID gouge'. Seems everyone is doing it. Both our gas and local power companies raised our bills by 12%. No reason given.

I just expect now when I buy parts, bearings/seals or whatever, they're going to be at least 30% higher...sometimes 100% since this mess started.

Kevin

Thank You Sponsors!