Forum > Health and Safety

Rest

(1/6) > >>

Jeff:
Today, I am making a point to rest. For the last 3 weeks I have been going at building a tractor shed. Election day, I got up and went to the woods, to cut a log out of a downed tree, found a way to get the 12ft log to the mill to cut my end wall purlins.

I then put a scope on and sighted in Wildflower's .30-06 so I had something that can shoot over 100 yrds efficiently.

Apparently the shooting was a trigger for Sawyer's seizure disorder. He had 7 before morning, and we couldn't control them. Tammy left for the vet at 5am and was home and there by 9.  I spent the day sick. I'm guessing stress. I then got stupid. I'm not one to sit around, it just aint in me. So I forced myself outside to work.  I picked up the chainsaw, and warmed it up. No chaps. Then, without thinking, let it come to rest on my thigh.

Thank goodness I had a bottle of nasal spray in my pocket.  Yea, today I rest at the cabin and Tammy and the dogs will rest at the Troll home today too. No saws.

barbender:
I've did that one before too, Jeff. Cut the same spot on my pants. You'd think a guy would be more careful with a spinning chain in the vicinity😬

I often catch a cold or something when I'm going full tilt. The body needs the rest and relief from stress to repair itself. We should have a gauge on us like the new cordless tool batteries🤷‍♂️

Jeff:
So, now I am contemplating the best place for such a button!

Southside:
Isn't Musk trying to do something like that? 

Walnut Beast:
Glad you didnt get nailed! Thats easy to do especially when you lift your leg up and over a log with the saw held up resting against you. Because your leg gets parallel under the saw.  I got lucky like that! It just caught the sweatpants. It sure makes you think how lucky you were!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Sitemap