iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

any info on bell saw

Started by jdw, October 31, 2015, 08:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdw

Was wondering if anyone knows if parts are available  for a m 14 bellsaw?

Tom the Sawyer

Call Timberking.  If they don't still have them they may know who has a supply.
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

sandsawmill14

you might search the forum seems like i read something about parts for them one time but cant remember for sure but as tom said timberking will be as helpful as possible  :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

bandmiller2

There is very little on a Belsaw that a clever lad cannot reproduce with simple metalworking tools, they are the model "T" of sawmills. There are a lot around hopefully someone has what you need. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

jdw

I was just trying to get info on them. I found one at a pretty good price was considering buying it.

Trapper John

Timberking no longer carries Belsaw parts.  Belsaws are simple and common machines, you should be able to make of find parts. 

Joe Lallande

When I brought my M-14 home several years ago I called Timberking and they sent me the set up manual for the Belsaw.  In the manual you will find part numbers for the belts and other parts they are still used today.  I bought several parts from Timberking when they had them available.  I was able to find several bearing part numbers on the original parts that my local bearing supply had. This manual is still out there on the internet. This is a very simple design using off the shelf parts if you want to spend the time.  Good luck.

Thank You Sponsors!