iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new member from pa

Started by B.R., October 15, 2016, 06:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.R.

howdy fellas. i came accross this website googling "motovario timber harvester" looking for some replacement parts.
i build firearms now but have done residential/commercial tree removal and some land clearing for gas companies in the past, and been sawing beams, slabs, and lumber out of logs i saved for a few years.
actually building a home out of it currently and the mill quit...
anyways site looks like a great resource.

21incher

Welcome to the Forestry Forum B.R. .  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tree-farmer

Welome B.R. pull up a seat and join the conversation.  You will be amazed at the depth of knowledge, humor and even wisdom to be found here. We used to have a sign in the shop that read, "none of us is as smart as all of us". You will find that to be true here.
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

Roxie

Welcome B.R.   We like new friends here. 
Say when

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You family now BR. So we can talk about you now.  :D :D :D Welcome.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

coxy

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, B.R.!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

samandothers

Welcome!  Look forward to hearing about your milling and house build!

coalsmok

gspren

Welcome, this is a good place for info on most subjects, not just forestry. What part of PA?
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Sixacresand

Welcome to the Forum, B.R.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!