iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thee Homestead Life & build

Started by Sedgehammer, June 07, 2020, 02:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo picker

I wouldn't doubt he may start showing up as a tattoo.  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Sedgehammer

Necessity is the engine of drive

Nebraska

Just a little warning Sedge, there is a bit of a beer jump between between Ultra and Voo Doo ranger.   Might want to start off with a Fat Tire first  ;).

Raider Bill

This is a nice buffer ale and it fits right into the view!

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Raider Bill on July 21, 2020, 04:36:03 PM
This is a nice buffer ale and it fits right into the view!

That's awesome! Where's ya at?

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Nebraska on July 21, 2020, 03:48:31 PM
Just a little warning Sedge, there is a bit of a beer jump between between Ultra and Voo Doo ranger.   Might want to start off with a Fat Tire first  ;).
I see it's almost a twofer. I'd have cut some pain meds to drink it all while cold. I could do that. It's actually a different type of pain reliever, but still helps, so it's good. Thanks fir the up heads. 

Sedgehammer

Yesterday's, today's and tomorrow's project. More dirt is out. Rebar n crete tomorrow. You can see 2 access boxes. 1 to the pond with a 2" stainless shut off valve and a 3" check valve and we put another 2" stainless shut off valve for the future 2" line going out to the pasture for irrigating. 

Sedgehammer

God's paint brush was pretty special tonight..... So was the beer.... ;D
I'm truly blessed

Sedgehammer

Got this finished up. Now the front apron to gate entrance.
Passed out on this job today. Was down a half hour. My helper got a lil'bit scared..... :D

Sedgehammer

It's just their exoskeleton......
Don't really have words for this exactly....

Sedgehammer

Some moon juice with me brew on the 2nd pic...... ;D

Sedgehammer

Just got the news. Doctor, doctor said I've got a bad case of... Oh, wait, no, that's not it. I have surgery next Wednesday. Left elbow nerve and left hand nerves. Left arm is mostly numb when not in use. Really bad at night. Hurts at times to the point of tears and makes me sweat. Middle two fingers totally numb. That is unless they lock back down. she said ICU is full. Even though this is an outpatient, with my meds and history, they need a place encase pooh hits the fan for me.  Fun, fun till daddy took the, oh wait, that's not it either.....

Wudman

Sounds like compression of the ulnar nerve.  I lose feeling in three fingers on my left hand on occasion......similar to carpal tunnel just a different nerve involved.  Mine is from compression in the elbow, but I can still work mine out so far.  Good luck to you.

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

samandothers

Hope the elbow nerve will fix it! 

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Wudman on July 23, 2020, 11:04:41 AM
Sounds like compression of the ulnar nerve.  I lose feeling in three fingers on my left hand on occasion......similar to carpal tunnel just a different nerve involved.  Mine is from compression in the elbow, but I can still work mine out so far.  Good luck to you.

Wudman
I think that's it. They'll be doing both. Carpal & elbow. Thanks

Sedgehammer

Sedgehammer

Here's the mower me bride got for me to mow the pond dam. Works well. A lot of mower for a dam that takes 20 minutes to mow.  
I ran out of gas, so wasn't able to finish. I'll try to take a few more tomorrow.
It'll mow a 55° hill side. 

Sedgehammer

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

stavebuyer

Beautiful spot. How do you manage to keep the cottonmouths out of the lake?

samandothers

Well that is a cool mower.  I have some places in Va. I could use that on a hill side.  Would save a bunch of weed eating.  WV could use one to haul his spray unit on the side of hills in WVa!

Sedgehammer

@thecfarm thanks! It sure works nice. Still trying to get use to the controls. I keep forgetting what does what...... :embarassed:
@stavebuyer haven't seen even 2. Keeping things cleaned up I think it key. Plus they don't live in the water, just near, so they need cover. Plus have dogs. Have seen some grass snakes and a few bull snakes. The old pond once had a non venomous water snake in it fir a few days. Cottonmouths don't swim under the water, do it's easy to tell, but either way, any snake on the water is a dead snake. 
@samandothers thanks! Yeah, they use them on mountainsides to clear brush fir fire control. It only had like 50 hours on it when we got it. It was a demo unit.

Dangerous_Dan

First you make it work, then you trick it out!

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Dangerous_Dan on July 24, 2020, 09:16:57 AM
My end of the day.

You must be in south America with that fall colors showing. Very nice though!
Where's ya at?

Dangerous_Dan

Pic is from the fall.
North East PA.
First you make it work, then you trick it out!

Thank You Sponsors!