iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thee Homestead Life & build

Started by Sedgehammer, June 07, 2020, 02:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Nebraska on May 12, 2021, 03:40:20 PM
Did you put velvet covers on the pallet forks lest you scratch that high dollar plywood???
It was only and I say only with a frown $29 per........ :D
Necessity is the engine of drive

Sedgehammer

Got some taters in. Trying indeterminate taters that's why the raised sides. Also with good early and late blight resistance. 

Sedgehammer

Got the starlink dish installed finally. Speeds are amazing except for our vizio TV and our Samsung blu-ray player. Laptops and my phone in same room run fast. TV can't play a movie without continuously stopping to buffer...... customer support. Not so much

It was cool though to see the dish move around looking for the satellite

I did make my own pipe connection. They wanted like $100 bucks for one 

aigheadish

Maybe it's the satellite part but that speed is very quick, faster than I usually get on cable (that is supposed to run at 100mbsp) but we have no buffering issues on anything. When the kids are around we often stream something to each of their phones or tablets and the big tv in the living room with essentially zero buffering...
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

Sedgehammer

Quote from: aigheadish on May 13, 2021, 01:40:44 PM
Maybe it's the satellite part but that speed is very quick, faster than I usually get on cable (that is supposed to run at 100mbsp) but we have no buffering issues on anything. When the kids are around we often stream something to each of their phones or tablets and the big tv in the living room with essentially zero buffering...
customer service sent a message about checking what band the TV was on. They want it on the 2g one. i'll see what that is and if it can be done tonight perhaps. got ballgames though, so we'll see

Sedgehammer

3 of these just went over head. Kinda cool sounding

mike_belben

CH-53.  i used to repair the radar altimeters on them. 

sorry to see the hospital bill!  nice work on the trailer and stuff. 
Praise The Lord

aigheadish

Always in 3's for those helicopters... I don't know why. There was a while when they were flying those all over Dayton for several days. Pretty cool but I also assume they are looking for something. Maybe not...
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

mike_belben

military has lots of mandatory flight hours and training and stuff. i didnt know any pilots being in a repair squadron but its pretty well understood when you live on a base.  they fly them just to fly them.  touch and go's all day long.. just land, take off, circle, land, take off.  that sorta thing. 
Praise The Lord

Sedgehammer

Footins are dug..... ;D

Sedgehammer

Sedgehammer

Another evening. Another beer 30

Nebraska

Your weather is much nicer than mine.

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Nebraska on May 19, 2021, 10:11:55 PM
Your weather is much nicer than mine.
Cloudy and kinda cool. Temps are low compared to usual. We were very dry till about 2 weeks ago. Now a chance of rain 8 of the next 10 days

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

Sedgehammer

Quote from: mike_belben on May 20, 2021, 11:34:58 AM
whatd you dig footers with?
mini X. took a day. had to cut through the milling in places with a 'quicky' saw it is so hard

Sedgehammer

Evening after my shoulder surgery at the  bon_fire

My doctor (wife), said no beers......  :embarassed:

Walnut Beast

You gotta behave sometime 😂

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Walnut Beast on May 25, 2021, 11:47:16 PM
You gotta behave sometime 😂
Yeah, there's that and there's happy wife = happy life..... ;D

Sedgehammer

Them's me cuts n pokes. Surprisingly, virtually no pain

Old Greenhorn

Man, it's bad enough that they poked holes all over, but then they added the insult of drawing cartoon figures on you too. (Very poor cartoons I might add.)
 Hope you are feeling a lot better after this (and the cartoons wash off).
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Old Greenhorn on May 26, 2021, 11:19:46 PM
Man, it's bad enough that they poked holes all over, but then they added the insult of drawing cartoon figures on you too. (Very poor cartoons I might add.)
Hope you are feeling a lot better after this (and the cartoons wash off).
I think she let her little boy in and did the drawin. still there after showerin. Thanks on the getting better part, anytime i used it before I could feel the burn in my arm. that shite hurt. on top og just the pain of moving the shoulder

Nebraska

Well  behave yourself, listen to the wife and get well  soon. :)

mike_belben

Whatd they do in there? AC joint or in the shoulder?  
Praise The Lord

Sedgehammer

@Nebraska yeah, hard to do..... Wife is all over me to do nothing..... That's a first..... ;D

@mike_belben shoulder. 3 torn tendons and the collarbone was rubbing on the shoulder something or another. apparently wasn't suppose to be.... :D

Thank You Sponsors!