iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Back to walking

Started by Crossroads, June 15, 2021, 12:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

By about noon today I felt like the seat was holding the mill back, so I pulled it off and went back to walking. Then when I got home I took a closer look. 2 of the new bearings that I installed last week have already failed. The bearings were bad when I got it and the new bearings only lasted 2 1/2 days. I think I might have to beef it up a bit.
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Magicman

At least now you know that to get tough it has to be tough.  ;D

I have no idea what yours looks like so no suggestion from me.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Crossroads

When I get a break in the schedule, I'll take some measurements and get ahold of a friend that works for motion industries. I should be able to track down a cam follower that will fit. If not, I'll get serious and make em fit 😋
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Thank You Sponsors!