iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New mill prices

Started by Crossroads, June 20, 2021, 01:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

I've been considering upgrading to an lt50, but I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen. It appears the price has increased by about 16k from just a few weeks ago. The grinder setter combo that I was looking at is up about 2k. I guess an increase was bound to happen with everything going on, but I didn't see a 30% increase coming.
OOPS, MY BAD. THAT WASN'T US $ 🙈🙈
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Crossroads

Forgive me, it's been a long week lol  moderators can you delete this thread please. 

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Ianab

No harm done. We can tack it onto the "dumb mistakes" thread if you like.  :D

Or just let it turn into a food thread.... 
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

HemlockKing

Haha! I knew it was only a matter of time! Got my price locked in thankfully. 
A1

mike_belben

When youre a manufacturer and a sudden demand surge gets the phone ringing so hard you cant get any work done, you have to raise the price to make it stop.  

Praise The Lord

hacknchop

Burgers ,Poutine and Pies, Oh MY!!
Often wrong never indoubt

jmouton

hacknchop you can keep the poutine,   that stuff is nasty
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Woodpecker52

Welcome to days of Jimmie Carter, stagflation.
Woodmizer LT-15, Ross Pony #1 planner, Ford 2600 tractor, Stihl chainsaws, Kubota rtv900 Kubota L3830F tractor

donbj

Quote from: jmouton on June 20, 2021, 07:22:56 PM
hacknchop you can keep the poutine,   that stuff is nasty
nasty, but yummy!
I may be skinny but I'm a Husky guy

Woodmizer LT40HDG24. John Deere 5300 4WD with Loader/Forks. Husky 262xp. Jonsered 2065, Husky 65, Husky 44, Husky 181XP, Husky 2100CD, Husky 185CD

grabber green

This thread is hard to follow . But it looks like sawmill and food prices are both on the increase . Along with every thing else, Because of reasons............ :(. I had biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast.

HemlockKing

Quote from: jmouton on June 20, 2021, 07:22:56 PM
hacknchop you can keep the poutine,   that stuff is nasty
How can one not like poutine? McDonald's doesn't count either.
A1

K-Guy

Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Southside

The Quebec version is awesome. Someone in the US spilled a bunch of stuff on a plate and tried to call it the same thing, didn't work out so well. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

HemlockKing

Quote from: Southside on June 21, 2021, 10:42:00 AM
The Quebec version is awesome. Someone in the US spilled a bunch of stuff on a plate and tried to call it the same thing, didn't work out so well.
Gotta have the cheese curds too. The gravy can make or break as well
A1

hacknchop

Poutine is like Pizza or something else, some is better than others but never bad.
If you didn't like the Poutine you just were not hungry enough.:)

Mooseherder

Canadian Bread is better too!
Must be the water.

hacknchop

Oh I've been to Ohio a couple times Rhonda and I like them CrackerBarrells and there is a restaurant called Buffalo Jacks that I really liked talk about good eats.

Crossroads

Quote from: grabber green on June 21, 2021, 08:39:26 AM
This thread is hard to follow . But it looks like sawmill and food prices are both on the increase . Along with every thing else, Because of reasons............ :(. I had biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast.
I sure am glad there are folks with a sense of humor around here. I had biscuits and gravy this morning too, I like my B&G, but I don't know what poutine is 🤷‍♂️

Andries

Its French Canadian health food.
Fries in a bowl, gravy and cheese. 
With a double burger an' cheese and a sudsy long neck. 
After a day in October chill, splitting firewood, ahhhhhoooooooo! good.
But that's like saying that Georgia BBQ is just chicken on a grill.
The good stuff isn't at McDonalds.
In the right hands, magic.
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

donbj

Quote from: Andries on June 21, 2021, 11:22:27 PM
Its French Canadian health food.
Fries in a bowl, gravy and cheese.
With a double burger an' cheese and a sudsy long neck.
After a day in October chill, splitting firewood, ahhhhhoooooooo! good.
But that's like saying that Georgia BBQ is just chicken on a grill.
The good stuff isn't at McDonalds.
In the right hands, magic.
That's it!
I may be skinny but I'm a Husky guy

Woodmizer LT40HDG24. John Deere 5300 4WD with Loader/Forks. Husky 262xp. Jonsered 2065, Husky 65, Husky 44, Husky 181XP, Husky 2100CD, Husky 185CD

Crossroads

I'd try it, but then again I always get a side of gravy for my fries anyway 

HemlockKing

Quote from: Crossroads on June 22, 2021, 12:58:02 AM
I'd try it, but then again I always get a side of gravy for my fries anyway
All the more reason to try, all you're missing is the melted cheese and cheese curds. A lot of places don't put the cheese curds, this is a mistake.
A1

mike_belben

That sounds right up my alley
Praise The Lord

Jeff

Don't eat it! It so good it will turn you into one of these!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

lobster poutine

creamed lobster  with a bit of mozza cheese over home cut french fries. (insert picture of homer simpson drooling)

Thank You Sponsors!