iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Log Loader

Started by Kombucha20, July 19, 2022, 07:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kombucha20

im looking into purchasing a log loader to go behind my 4 wheeler.
the main purpose of it will be loading a sawmill.
i started looking on google for some and there's a lot of different options out there.
im in pei Canada so the logs ill mostly be lifting wont be super big, and mainly spruce.
iv seen some that the hydraulic pack is built right into the trailer and some have the power pack go on the front of the 4 wheeler. id prefer everything built in the trailer, but really comes down to price.
just looking for some recommendations or some advice before i purchase one.
thanks

Wallys World

Check out Wallenstein Timber Talon loader trailer. I use mine to load my Woodmizer mill.

I also pull it with my Kubota BX tractor. It has hydraulic surge brakes on it. Self powered gas engine and pump.
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

Old Greenhorn

That's a very nice rig, but that 30k price point is pretty heavy.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Walnut Beast

Nice setup! You gotta pay to play!

Stephen Alford

Hey A ...welcome to the forum. I have one that I haul with a half ton or tractor. its powered by an independent power pack or the tractor.  If you wanted to take a look at one just to try or get the feel for power and size just give me a call I sent you my number.  Go easy. :)

logon

Thank You Sponsors!