iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Reward for stolen Peterson sawmill

Started by MIKO, August 07, 2015, 07:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIKO

I need help recovering my Peterson WPF 8" that was stolen around the third week in October from Iconium Mini Storage in St. Clair county, MO.  Please call Crime Stoppers Anonymous Tips hotline at (816) 726-4423 for a reward of up to $2000. Thanks. MIKO

Chuck White

I would contact the service center you've been using and when the perpetrator calls in for support or parts and I.D.'s the mill, he'd be trapped.

I hate a thief!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

MIKO

Thanks Chuck, They did not get the tracks and I let Peterson know that someone from the Midwest might be contacting them looking for those.  Once I figure out how to attach the scanned copy of a flyer I made it will include vin and serial numbers along with photos. Running out of time and can't get back to this until Monday.
MIKO

beenthere

Quotewas stolen around the third week in October from

Was that last year or previous to 2014?

Maybe just discovered it missing being that it was in storage.

Thieves are the low life we end up with, and there are too many.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

dboyt

That stinks!  I didn't know there was a Peterson mill so close by (I'm from south of Joplin).  What was the engine?  My guess is that the thief didn't even know what it was, but took it for the engine & the rest went for scrap.  Hope you can recover or replace it soon!
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

MIKO

The engine was a Kohler Command Pro 27 hp, Model Ch740, Serial # 37298006201.  The sawmill was a Peterson WPF serial # 0208180224K7. The trailer was a 10' single axle wood deck with ramp vin # 4YMUL10188M008985.  It was stolen in October of 2014 but I finally got Crime Stoppers to help out and remembered this website.  They did not get the tracks or supports.  I have been trying to attach copies of the flyer but they are jpg and PNG and neither will attach.  Also when I try to attach photos I get a message that reads: Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files. Bummer

beenthere

MIKO

Contact the head admin on this site @Jeff for help on what you want to post.

But for pics, go to the "HOME" page and near the bottom is how you can post pics, and they can be .jpg.

You have a gallery and need to set up and name an album in your gallery for pics to be placed, then they are taken from your gallery and put in your post. Not tough to do... all the pics you see posted are done this way.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!