iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Finally ordered a Nyle

Started by E-Tex, August 23, 2022, 09:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Tex

I finally pulled the trigger on a Nyle L200 Pro.

Thank you @K-Guy (Stan), Byron and Jeremy for fielding all my inquiries over the last year or two. Nyle is Top-Shelf! 

Also picked the brains of @YellowHammer and @WDH as well over the years.  Thanks Robert and Danny..... and several others for information and advice. 

Now to build my chamber and get ready for delivery in 10-12 weeks!
LT-50 Wide, Nyle 200Pro Kiln, Mahindra 6065, Kubota 97-2 / Forestry Mulcher 
L2 Sawmill LLC

YellowHammer

My pleasure.  You will have a great unit.  Nyle is a good company, just don't let Stan hear me say that, or he will get the big head! :D
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

WDH

Great news, one of these Nyle kilns is a game changer. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Congrats on expanding your sawing operation.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

K-Guy

Glad to be a help.

Don't listen to Yellowhammer, he doesn't like people!  :D
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Thank You Sponsors!