iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Wood-Mizer Dealer in Pennsylvania

Started by johnjbc, August 02, 2002, 12:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnjbc

Was on the Wood-Mizer WEB site today and noticed that they now have A dealer in Shade Gap Pa . About 50 mi. from me. I was procrastinating about driving the 6 hours to the dealer in N. Y. to take the training class.
Called and they are going to stop at my place on the way back from delivering a new mill next Saturday.
LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

Jeff

That company amazes me. :) Thats not technically a dealership is it? More like a service center, or an extention office so to speak? I didn't think W-M had dealers.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

johnjbc

Jeff
From the phone conversation I gather that it is a young fellow just starting out. They opened in June and he still works full time for PDOT as a mechanic. His father is retired and helping him out. Answered the phone when I first called.
They mentioned selling 12 mills and that they have the equipment on order to be a   Resharp Center
To answer your question  the Wood-Mizer WEB Site lists them as an "Authorized Sales Center"
John
LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

Bibbyman

When we were in Indy last June,  we had some conversations about more "service centers" but also some locations were they'd have some 'Authorized Sales Centers".

Here is a list off their web site of what these sales centers will provide:

· A new place to see mills demonstrated
· Customer mill training
· A convenient location to buy replacement blades
· Most common replacement parts in stock
· Local contact for routine mill service
· Location to host customer service field days and seminars

The rest you can read by going out to the Wood-Mizer web site and looking under "Press Room" or "What's New"

Wood-Mizer
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!