iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cooks hd3238

Started by Patrick NC, January 13, 2023, 09:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KWH

tacks Y what brand is your mill?

tacks Y

I have a Baker 3665D. Mine uses 2- 3/8" bullets on top and bottom and on both sides. I did not know they made some with 5/16" bullets. 

KWH

You didn't miss much. I be leave mine was the model before yours it has a John Deere motor and I believe yours is a Cummins ? Mine is set up a 2 inch blade  and 24ft cut length. 

tacks Y

Yes mine runs a Cummins with a 1 1/2" band.  But I think only 21' long  but not sure.       

Patrick NC

Went to look at the cooks on Sunday.  Couldn't come together on a price. Funny how prices sometimes change overnight.  
Norwood HD36, Husky 372xp xtorq, 550xp mk2 , 460 rancher, Kubota l2501, Case 1845 skid steer,

samandothers

Bummer, sorry that he changed up on you.   You gotta hate it when that happens.   ::)

barbender

I immediately walk away when someone changes the price. See ya. Just a matter of principle for me.
Too many irons in the fire

240b

I own one, the hydraulics are very rugged. 27" is the largest log I've been able it fit on it.  But i can't really see why anything larger than 24" is useful for sawing dimensional 
lumber. 

tacks Y

Quote from: 240b on January 18, 2023, 02:51:27 PM
I own one, the hydraulics are very rugged. 27" is the largest log I've been able it fit on it.  But i can't really see why anything larger than 24" is useful for sawing dimensional
lumber.
I would not be happy if I could only run up to a 27" log on a mill built for 32".  What gives? Not straight?

yarnammurt

If it would cut 32-34" wide I would buy one over the LT40. I like the full hydraulics,  like the Log Master I had, and the metal band wheels. 
ATS 10" Peterson, 09 New Holland 4x4 TL90 with loader, 125hp White,2 2009 Kawasaki 610 mules,

Thank You Sponsors!