iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What is this

Started by GeneWengert-WoodDoc, December 25, 2014, 09:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

I found these two items when doing some cleaning in my shop and wonder what they are.  Any ideas?
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

LeeB

My best guess so far is yellow plastic things.  :D Maybe something for sticking a level in and leveling posts?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

The WoodYard

Not sure but they look like it. They fit down into slots on the top.

Dan_Shade

they could be from a set of plastic folding sawhorses.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

giant splinter

Dan has it, those are the brackets for holding rounded objects to the sawhorses from home depot etc.
roll with it

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

Thanks Dan and Giant splinter
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

WDH

The top piece is a ruler from Carthage Machine Company.....

:D
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Banjo picker

A good lawyer never asks a question that he does not know the answer to.  I suspect you are no different.  I await your answer.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Thank You Sponsors!