iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank you to the Forestry Forum for your vailient effort.

Started by Jeff, May 24, 2013, 11:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukndog

Congrats Jeff!!
Makes me think of this;

A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.
Proverbs 11:25
WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

Ron Scott

~Ron

beenthere

Great story. And to the sponsors, great too! .. as now I won't have to switch to a different brand of toothpaste.   8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Since it has been officially announced, I just sent an email to the only contact I have, asking if it was possible to get some of the voting stats for curiosity's sake.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Here is the reply I received asking for a vote count. I think this answer will suffice, since its probably the best we are going to get. :D
Regarding the vote count, I am not able to release how many votes (or percentage of the vote) you or any of the candidates received, but I can say you received substantially more votes than most of the semi-finalists. So kudos to you on activating your community. Hope that helps
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

RynSmith

I don't know if anyone remembers the Wonder Twin cartoon series, but when I read Jeff's most recent post I thought "Community Powers Activated!"  ;D

8)  8)  8)

jtmccallum

John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Tim L

Do the best you can and don't look back

OneWithWood

A bit late to the party but I just got to say congratulations big fella!
The before and after pics are truly awesome.  Actually it is a wonder that there is room in your body for such a big heart.  You continue to be an inspiration  :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

mburrow

petefrom bearswamp

I too failed to keep up with your effort
You are obviously a very motivated, caring individual
way to go!
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

doctorb

I didn't bother to follow up on this 'cause I knew you would win ;)  All of the results/announcements came when I was in Canada, so forgive my tardy congratulations.  Even if I am the last member to take heart in your victory, it's your victory that counted.  Way to go.  (I think we blitzed them inthe voting!).
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Thank You Sponsors!