iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Giving Thanks for you All

Started by Lud, November 23, 2006, 06:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lud

Well, 6AM and  she's making a pie and the bird is about to go in.  Will have 14 here at the farm sitting at the 12 foot long walnut table I built a few years back....and when we give thanks,  I'll be thinking of you all at the Forum and adding you to the list of things I give thanks for.

Haven't been on much since the picnic, being the guy who's running retirement programs at the Ford plant is getting me infected with the bug to go myself.  This summer's got over 400 out and  yesterday signed up 203 alone for aone-more-day-to-go total of 1053.  It's like I've been in a shotblast of questions for the last 6 months-abraded, worn out and weary and no time to get on....but I'm missing you guys and looking forward to more time someday.

I promised myself I'd get on  and say hey to y'all.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING 8)
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Grawulf

Lud,
From one OH   IO guy to another...........Have a very blessed Thanksgiving! And take that time to smell da coffee - was awake at 4:45 this morn just thinking about how my family has been given the abundant life. To everyone here! Be blessed and be thankful!  8)

asy

Aaah, I was going to ask when Thanksgiving was. Thanks for answering before I even asked!

I hope you all have a great holiday, and Thanks for being good friends!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Thank You Sponsors!