iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I Don't Care

Started by Magicman, June 04, 2022, 08:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

What anyone says:

You plop an Egg on top of a Bed of Grits with a Toasted Bun & Apple Jam and you have a Meal.  digin1
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

That toasted bun and apple jelly and eggs sure do look good.
I have 4 eggs, toast and a banana just about every morning at 6am. Sometimes even some meat will make it on the plate too. 
Sometimes strawberries, or raspberries will replace the banana.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sawguy21

The eggs and bun look good.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WV Sawmiller

Scrambled hard would be fine but I'm not a fried egg fan. Rest looks good.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

beenthere

Bet it tastes great, just doesn't look good in a photo.  :snowball:
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Southside

You don't eat the rocks Ray?  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

SwampDonkey

Your spoon has too many holes. ;) Enjoy. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Rocks?
I would eat them, but they are so big, I can't get them through the front door!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Y'all are crazy.  I think that it looks great. 

When Lynn and Ms. Pat came to visit me, I made breakfast for them.  You Northern glaciated types please note the bottle of maple syrup.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Yup, it was all delicious and was a visit that needs repeating.  food3
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

If that bottle of maple syrup had legs, it would of ran away!!!

B.C.C. Lapp

Looks just fine to me. Around here sometimes we even make "breakfast" for supper.   Always hits the spot.
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

21incher

Up here in the north we let the eggs hatch, feed the corn to the chickens and then enjoy  some tasty  barbecue  chicken. I'm with ray on the ground corn mush called grits.😖
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Southside

So this girl from New York was heading to @YellowHammer place in New Market, Alabama to get some lumber when she stopped into a cafe just down the road and sat down for breakfast.  The waitress walked over and handed her a menu and the girl told her not to bother just bring her the breakfast special.  Well a few minutes later the waitress returned with the breakfast special and the girl sat there staring at her plate.  She figured out what the biscuit was, wasn't really certain what all the "stuff" slathered all over them was, and the grits were a complete mystery, so she called the waitress back over and told her that "this isn't going to work, just bring me a bagel with cream cheese"

"A BAGEL?" the waitress replied in disbelief, "With cream cheese? You want a bagel with cream cheese on it?"  "Yes" the New Yorker replied.  A few minutes later the New Yorker heard a loud bang and crash from the kitchen and some yelling - figured someone knocked over a dish cart from the sounds of it.  

Finally she saw the waitress coming back, and the poor girl was a bit disheveled.  The waitress put a tub of cream cheese on the table and said "your're going to have to put the cream cheese on yourself, he has gone and licked it off his self twice already" as she handed the New Yorker a small, black and tan, hound dog.   :D

Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

WDH

I have a bagel at breakfast too.  She mainly hangs around the table in the event that some good Southern breakfast morsel gets dropped.  You can DanG well bet that it will not be cream cheese :)

BTW, she loves to ride around the woods roads in the Gator, but our Gator does have 4 wheels too, just no teeth. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

21incher

Quote from: Southside on June 06, 2022, 12:58:10 AM
So this girl from New York was heading to @YellowHammer place in New Market, Alabama to get some lumber when she stopped into a cafe just down the road and sat down for breakfast.  The waitress walked over and handed her a menu and the girl told her not to bother just bring her the breakfast special.  Well a few minutes later the waitress returned with the breakfast special and the girl sat there staring at her plate.  She figured out what the biscuit was, wasn't really certain what all the "stuff" slathered all over them was, and the grits were a complete mystery, so she called the waitress back over and told her that "this isn't going to work, just bring me a bagel with cream cheese"

"A BAGEL?" the waitress replied in disbelief, "With cream cheese? You want a bagel with cream cheese on it?"  "Yes" the New Yorker replied.  A few minutes later the New Yorker heard a loud bang and crash from the kitchen and some yelling - figured someone knocked over a dish cart from the sounds of it.  

Finally she saw the waitress coming back, and the poor girl was a bit disheveled.  The waitress put a tub of cream cheese on the table and said "your're going to have to put the cream cheese on yourself, he has gone and licked it off his self twice already" as she handed the New Yorker a small, black and tan, hound dog.   :D

Good thing she didn't ask for the lox and capers on her bagel with  cream cheese. That's the best part 😋. It's  like the biscuits and gravy of the north.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

YellowHammer

That joke is closer to the truth than you might think.  

My Alabama red neck older brother married the then fancified daughter of a New York and Kansa City art gallery family 30 years ago, and they would always have "ceremonial" bagels and cream for breakfast.  Kind of like crumpets and tea.  My brother liked them so much that at some point his wife's family gave him the family nickname "Bagel" and his wife still calls him that as his affectionate nickname.  The problem is that when they moved to Texas she would call him "Bagel" in public, everyone would just say "What did you call him?, or What???" and they had to change his nickname to "Beagle" when out in public. :D :D :D

I like bagels and cream cheese, but they taste too "Hoidy Toidy" to me, and I much prefer a frozen Jimmy Dean microwave egg and cheese biscuit every morning to keep my cholesterol up.   :D :D :D :D
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

caveman

Magicman's breakfast looked good to me, excepting the eggs.  I prefer mine to be medium rare instead of cracked and tepid.
Caveman

Chris Burchfield

Leave it to Magicman to be showin off some good breakfast groceries.  :laugh:
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

red

I like a Taylor Ham Egg and Cheese sandwich but I think it's a North East thing 
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Don P

Sipping on my first pot of coffee while patiently staying outta the way. Gonna hafta suffer through fresh strawberries and whupped cream on crepes then sneak in and try to do something about that Dec inspection sticker  :D

Magicman

For Breakfast I am a dry cereal eater.  I premix and re-box Raisin Bran, Honeynut Cheerios, and Honey Bunches of Oats. 

As with the above; Eggs, Grits, Pancakes, Biscuits, Toast, Bacon, & Sausage is generally for an occasional Supper.

SwampDonkey

Had some of them fresh strawberries last night with Icelandic style yogourt on top. Because I don't eat any dairy that is fixed with carageenan in it. They keep on ruining our food supply with crap. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

kantuckid

I eat cereal most days when the grandkids, etc., aren't here. Then the homemade biscuits, waffles, pancakes and sausage gravy I wait for them all to get up and chow down. 
My main cereal choice is homemade granola. Believe me when I say that all granola is not equal!!! I have eaten many store bought versions and not one comes close to homemade.
If anyone wants a superb granola recipe, I'll post it. 
Ours is sweetened only with real maple syrup. I also really like GrapeNuts Flakes and buy them at Meijers-the only store that carries them anywhere I have been. I'll toss some in with my granola, also toss in some dates I cut with scissors. I order bulk dates from California, also figs. 
I like Cheerios when I have a banana to slice into them. Now and then I'll buy a box of the old time shredded wheat-the big ones in brown paper but many stores have dropped it. Most cereals sold now are not good for you as far too much sugar.  
We try -well, sort of- ;D to eat right here. Cholesterol for me, a senior who has heart disease it's not a laughing matter but I cheat some-ice cream now and then, cheese and bacon sandwich. Otherwise I'm a one slice of bacon guy now days and eggs & sausage gravy when company comes. 
In my area people FRY much of what they eat. Even otherwise healthy foods they'll say "I like that fried" no matter what it is. Easy to see why KY is way up there on many health issue charts.   
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

Thank You Sponsors!