iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Craftsman log splitter

Started by maineshops, June 16, 2022, 08:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maineshops

Thanks hedgerow ....
It's been so long since I've messed with small engines I have forgotten a lot of it. Old brain is wearing out I guess. At least that's what Ma tells me. Thanks to you folks at least some of it is coming back
Still having fun though. Dan
Phil:4, 13

beenthere

I have a spare adapter for pump to engine.. Pump bolt pattern 2 x 2 for ¼ inch bolts (2-7/8" diam. bolt circle)
and engine pattern 3½ x 3½ for 5/16" bolts (5" diam. bolt circle). Standoff is 4-5/8".

Free but for shipping if interested.

Check out these brackets on Surplus Center for specs on different ones they list in their product line.
Gas Engine to Pump Adapters | Hydraulic Pump Mounts | Hydraulic Pumps | Hydraulics | [url=http://www.surpluscenter.com]Surplus Center[/url]
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

maineshops

Thanks  beenthere. I'll get some measurements and get back to you. Got some doctor appointments in a row so it slowed me down. I want to get up in the woods and start cutting for the mill but keep getting sidetracked. With life's little speed bumps. 
I'm familiar with that surplus center. My little Oscar mill came with a hand crank to move it up and down. That became a pain, littelaly, real quick. I found a little gear motor, car window Motor, and took care of that issue. Can't work hard anymore, gotta work smart. Dan
Phil:4, 13

Thank You Sponsors!