iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New addition to the inventory.

Started by jdtuttle, June 26, 2014, 01:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdtuttle

My daughters boyfriend got to sit in it. Thumb arrived yesterday, just need to weld it on. GEHL 353
Jim
Have a great day

york

Jim,good for you-they happen to be a very good machine...
Albert

beenthere

Machine looks great and mighty handy.

Why didn't the future SIL get to do more than just sit in it?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

GAB

Now, that is a machine to lower your stress level with.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

That is a real cat's meow.  Congrats !!    8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

joey7319

Having a compact excavator around makes life much easier, I love mine. I`ve skidded logs out of some terrible place and log loading becomes quite easy.
Enjoy the new tool.
30HT25 Timber Harvester Mill Kubota kx 161-3 Excavotor Kubota l235 tractor and a mixed group of chainsaws.

thecfarm

As one of my friend's say,We could do some damage with that.  ;D
Looks good. What's the plan for it?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

jdtuttle

QuoteWhy didn't the future SIL get to do more than just sit in it?
Oh, he will after some of the new wears off.
QuoteWhat's the plan for it?
I live in the hills & not much flat ground. Told the wife I am going to change the world. In my yard anyway. I'll use it around the mill & hire out for small jobs. It's part of my retirement plan too.
jim
Have a great day

slider

Nothing wrong with having something to work with.Nice score Jim
al glenn

YellowHammer

Really nice, I've always wondered how well they would handle logs.  Congratulations,
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Thank You Sponsors!