iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Brought the new toy.........um I mean Mill Home!

Started by kczbest, July 25, 2014, 11:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kczbest

I cropped and rotated the picture but I cant get it post Right side up.
Hail State!
2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4
John Deere 5303 4x4 with FEL
Cook's MP 32
Cat 289C with Bradco MM60 Forestry Mulcher Head

mad murdock

Congratulations on the new cool looking trailer ;) I bet you can't wait to see some boards coming off the thing!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

kelLOGg

Congrats on getting an MP32. I've had mine 12 years and had my first "repair" this week. Had to have the band wheels re-crowned.
Bob
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

ladylake

Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

rooster 58

petefrom bearswamp

Now you've gone and done it, caught the dreaded sawdust disease.
congrats on the mill
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

brianb88

Good looking toy...err, I mean mill.  That looks exactly like the one I have been lusting after.   :snowball:
Measure twice, cut once

kczbest

I got to make sawdust with it yesterday. I started out with a couple of smaller logs and then pushed the mill with a log that was 32" on the small end and 35" on the butt end. My little supervisors stopped my bibbying efforts to get their picture taken.

Hail State!
2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4
Cook's MP 32

leroy in kansas

Congratulations on the supervisors, as well as the mill. Looking good.

slider

looks like you are off to a good start.nice mill.Better get some stickers under that wack of boards in the back ground.Remember it's hot and humid and bad things can happen in a hurry this time of year.
al glenn

kczbest

Slider, I stickered it all before dark last night. I have liked to stop sawing to stack and sticker so I stack it up and then use the John Deere to move it to the drying location so I only sticker at the end of the day. I know it isn't very efficient but I will improve the layout/material flow in time!
Hail State!
2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4
Cook's MP 32

Magicman

Congratulations on your new Toy er, Sawmill.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

glassman_48

kczbest,
congratulations, bet your young helpers will be stickering wood in no time,,,,,,,,,,,,

Robert Owens

Congrats on the new mill. I have had my MP-32 for about four months now and love it. I enjoy sawing logs and seeing the lumber come off the mill more so than I thought I would. Enjoy!

fat olde elf

Another Cooks MP32 making lumber !! Like Bob Kellog I got my MP 32 12 years ago. No big problems and great support from all the folks at Cooks. You will get a lot of good info and ideas from the Forum members. I have made many friends here and I am getting ready to drive 750 miles to the Pig Roast Saturday. Good luck with your new saw !!!
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Foxtrapper

Quote from: kelLOGg on July 26, 2014, 05:41:59 AM
Congrats on getting an MP32. I've had mine 12 years and had my first "repair" this week. Had to have the band wheels re-crowned.
Bob

Are those bandwheels the all steel ones?  How long did they last before you had to have them re-crowned?  How expensive was it? 
2014 WoodMizer LT28

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!