iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Grapple rake

Started by Qweaver, January 22, 2013, 04:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qweaver

After a few hours of operation around the sawmill I'm really liking the way it works.  I should have had this years ago.  I may look at removing some weight.  A hundred lbs or so removed may get me back to what the forks can do.   I can always resort to hooking chains far back on the arms to deal with the really big boys.
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

ElectricAl

NWP,

We sold the Flat Bottom Grapple to our SkidSteer Sales Man for $1400. 
He sold it the next day to someone else.

I guess the real looser on this Grapple was the company having the Auction "Rain or Shine" .  ;D
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

customsawyer

If it is as strong as you say then you should be able to bring the log even closer to the tractor than just strait down. Curl the grapple to where the the top clamps are facing down and it might pick it up.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!