iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

logging video

Started by burlman, March 27, 2007, 05:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burlman

A few weeks back, I recieved a catalog of books and movies,from(www.diamondfarm.ca) it has a logging and heavy machinery section. I purchased one called loggers. It is made as a documentory by this british lad, about logging on in british columbia. Being a machinery fanatic I can drive one all day and enjoy watching them at night. This has it all, if you are an eastern logger, this movie will enlighten you how they do it out west. it shows felling a 7ft, diam fir tree, the highlead extraction, helicopters, boats, trains, blasting roadbuilding, bridge building. a very good movie for the price, highl recomend it.  There are a couple of more titles in the catalog, that I would like to get, I'll have to start dropping hints for my birthday

Coon

Sounds like some cool video footage you got.  I used to be the same way as you until I broke the bones in my back as well as the rest of the back probs I got.  I still run machinery from time to time and love it but I just can't put the hours in anymore. 

I guess you could call me a machinery fanatic as well.  That is partly why I am building a machine of my own.   ;) :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Thank You Sponsors!