iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

208 tj hydraulic pressure

Started by Firewoodjoe, July 14, 2020, 05:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firewoodjoe

I had to put a new pump on my skidder. The pressure relief is non adjustable and is a 2000psi. Just hoping someone had a old book or  knew if this is original. I'm taking a gauge this morning. Thanks. 

Firewoodjoe

I ordered the same relief I had. As my pressure goes from barley working to maxing my gauge out. So a $100 part busted a $750 pump. 🤪But I'd still like to hear if someone knows if 2000 psi is original. Thanks. 

mike_belben

Sorry to hear that stinks..

Throw that relief out and plumb in your own adjustable one with a permanently mounted gauge in the dash.  Surplus center will have what you need for under $120 or so.
Praise The Lord

Firewoodjoe

Mike that was plan B now plan A lol The hydraulic shop called and my relief is obsolete. He has a in-line on the shelf. Just more pluming I don't like to add. But that's the breaks of owning old equipment. 

Maine logger88

I'm pretty sure the main relief on my 225 is 1750 psi I'll see if I can get up there to look and see for sure
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

mike_belben

My favorite thing about old equipment is drilling welding and threading on or off of it whatever i desire.  When youve got the title you make your own rules. 
Praise The Lord

mike_belben

On the other hand my lawn mower has 2 pumps and 6 spools so maybe i do get a little carried away. 

;)

Praise The Lord

Autocar

Bill

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!