iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

log master sawmills, opinions/experiences

Started by logloper, February 15, 2010, 11:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

logloper

We have a TimberKing B-20,and it has cut a lot of wood. Now looking at upping to a higher production mill,but still a bandmill.Has anyone ran or been around the LogMaster mills,preferably the larger ones? Opinions, good or bad? Thanks

Tom

The large Logmaster I visited was a behemoth.  It workied good, but was a bit cumbersome when it came to log handling and off-bearing.

I think that Baker has a better idea if you stay in the 20' or less length mills.  Of course it is difficult to beat a big Woodmizer for production and ease of setup.  I've also heard that the new B2400 of Timberking is a good mill, but I've not seen it and am just repeating what I've heard.

ladylake

Go on youtube, there're vids of a lot of mills including Logmaster and the new B2000 TK. I don't get this quick setup with a Woodmizer, takes me 10 to 15 minutes max with my B20.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!