iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

the new way to cut and skid.

Started by RKH Logging, January 01, 2015, 05:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RunningRoot

Quote from: sawguy21 on January 04, 2015, 06:13:54 PM
They also have a real mess to skid out. Here y'all hold my beer and watch THIS!!  ::)

Second hardest laugh on this post....good stuff guys...
I'm confident he learned this in his master logger training....
" master logger here "
A log in the hands worth two in the bush !

teakwood

I kind a feel bad for the skidder, poor thing!

"chainsaw selfie" that gave me a good laugh! :D
National Stihl Timbersports Champion Costa Rica 2018

Peter Drouin

Quote from: teakwood on January 05, 2015, 05:49:02 PM
I kind a feel bad for the skidder, poor thing!

"chainsaw selfie" that gave me a good laugh! :D

x2
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

teakwood

I had to bring back the funiest topic on the ff!

No new jokes around? :D
National Stihl Timbersports Champion Costa Rica 2018

CX3

Easy with the master logger jokes, I happen to be one but we skid and cut just a bit differently.  Just a bit. 

These guys will get hurt bad, and another one will replace him just that quick.
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

ChrisIsThis

It's a pretty good review of whatever kind of skidder that was. "If it can handle these guys, it can handle anything you can throw at--or on--it".
The larger the island of knowledge; the longer the coast of mystery.

Southside

Quote from: CX3 on January 17, 2015, 04:14:22 PM
Easy with the master logger jokes, I happen to be one but we skid and cut just a bit differently.  Just a bit. 

These guys will get hurt bad, and another one will replace him just that quick.

CX3 - there is a whole back story to that comment, I can assure you it was not directed at anybody like yourself.  The guy who posted it is either a Master Logger himself by now or is pretty dang close to it. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

mesquite buckeye

I think these jokers were aiming for the skidder. Hopefully their boss gets to see their "post".

A video of these guys getting fired by their boss should be linked to the original. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

reubenT

Some people like to live on the edge of life,  they think it's exciting.  Like the airplane pilot I read about who always flew right through the big storms rather than go around them.  Frequently had repairs done due to buffeting stress.    He had his wife on board when he made his final flight through another big storm,  plane broke up a couple miles above ground from the buffeting. 
   A neighbor told me about an incident when he worked on a government road crew many years back. They had one really big tree they always tested their new dozers out on.  One time a new D8 got the usual test.    Unexpectedly the dozer sliced the huge oak right off and it fell backwards right on top the machine.  The operator got away ok but the new machine had several thousand in damage.      I've pulled tress down with a cable at times but always had a pulley tied to another tree and the pulling machine off in a different direction.

beenthere

Wow!!  sorry, but I don't believe the neighbor
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

so il logger

Mn woodchuck

Only if it was half rotten or injured so badly by the repeated bashing ..
Trees do fall on dozers but I know even a D8 can't cut off a "big old oak"
Strange things happen in the woods !!
to soon oldt to late schmart!
3 husky 350xps 340xp 362 346. 372xp McCullough 710.and a jonsered 2150 sopped up..
Cat D6 D2

ForestFox

Excellent! The first time I have seen a skidder used as a "splitting Wedge". Just goes to show you ask for something long enough, your wish can come true!
TJ225,MF481 wLoader, JD792, MF1080, Husky 2100's,285XP,576XP,261,

John Woodworth

This guy couldn't run a wheelbarrow in a pig farm.
Two Garret 21 skidders, Garret 10 skidder, 580 Case Backhoe, Mobile Dimension sawmill, 066, 046 mag, 044, 036mag, 034, 056 mag, 075, 026, lewis winch

Thank You Sponsors!