iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ATV Vacation to Tenn & W.Virgina

Started by tonto, May 15, 2011, 06:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto

Wife and I finally took vacation and she left it up to me to pick the place. I decided on Ride Royal Blue ATV Park in Tenn for 4 days and The Hatfield McCoy Trail System in Gilbert Tenn for 5 days. In Tenn we saw lots of wildlife, deer, grouse, turkey and we evan had a black bear cross the trail in front of us. I have a helmet cam that we ride with and I hope the video captures him on tape. My wife kids me because she says the video is gonna look up a lot from looking at all the hardwoods in the forest. We are up at Hatfield McCoy now and the riding is great. Same thing, lots of hardwood forests and wildlife. Trails are a little muddy from all the rain, but it is much better than dust. I will try to post pics and video when we get home later in the week. Very beautiful country down here. Tonto.
Stihl MS441 & Husqvarna 562XP. CB5036 Polaris Sportsman 700 X2. Don't spend nearly enough time in the woods.

Banjo picker

Looking forward to more info...Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

jrkimroxie

If you're riding in TN. you gotta check out Coal Creek, sometimes called Windrock. There's over 70,000 acres to ride in some beautiful country. Haven't made it to W Virginia yet, but it's on my to-do list !!   smiley_bounce
Loving life 1 log at a time !!!!

tonto

I've heard of that place before, it sounds like a nice place to ride. We only did one trail system out of the 5 or 6 that they have. Their trail systems in W. Virgina are amazing, well marked and lots of miles of trails. We did 58 miles one day - we left at 8:30am and didn't get back till 6pm. What an amazing ride. I have about 8-10 hours of video that I am still trying to figure out how to post. I think I have to get a you-tube account and then maybe I can upload them. Someday when I get time I can try to figure it out. Tonto.
Stihl MS441 & Husqvarna 562XP. CB5036 Polaris Sportsman 700 X2. Don't spend nearly enough time in the woods.

Thank You Sponsors!