iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

fishing

Started by coxy, March 03, 2013, 09:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

went ice fishing yesterday got some perch  but the crappys was white and the larg mouth bass where white as well any one know why  the perch was not white  thanks

drobertson

coxy, only a guess, but I would say the crappie and bass moved from deeper water into the shallower water to feed, assuming you were fishing shallow, the perch may be able to handle a lil less oxygen than the bass and crappie,?  good thing is they still eat good ;D no matter what their color aye? 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

doctorb

When bass move shallow in the spring, they can look almost silver in color, the antithesis of their name - the black bass.  They gain color fairly quickly in clear, shallow, warming waters in the sun.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

coxy

thanks for the info sorry for the (crappy) spelling i dident eat them never seen any thing like it thay wont go swiming again  ;) ;D

Thank You Sponsors!