iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Wild Day

Started by Magicman, January 14, 2016, 08:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I am reading about and trying to learn a new HandyCam.  Transferring pictures to the Laptop has been a trip.  Our cordless telephone system conked.  I bought a new system yesterday and it wants to bluetooth link to our cell phones.  Ain't figured that out yet, and what a day to decide to upgrade a laptop to Win10.   smiley_dizzy  smiley_dunce smiley_book2_page

It surely will be nice to get back behind a sawblade again.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Maybe you can saw some walnut  ;D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Gotta catch up with a few framing lumber jobs first.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

yukon cornelius

I would much rather be milling.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

woodmills1

I just updated my party line, but my walkman needs batteries.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Magicman

I was looking forward to a "nothing" day today until my phone rang at 3:45 AM.  Our Grandson that works in the oil patch offshore is having an "interesting" week.  First his crew change boat was 6 hours late so he did not get home until after midnight Tuesday morning.  It was then back to New Orleans (3 hour drive) for a 7:00 AM school and he did not get home until after midnight again.  He got up at 3:30 this morning to drive to Houma, La. for Safety Re-certification and did not feel safe driving, so I did the driving and he did some sleeping.

Maybe I can rest while sawing tomorrow.   ;D

gfadvm

You are a good grandpa!

Chuck White

Now, that young man has been busy!

Guess you saved the day Lynn!   8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!