iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

John Prine

Started by Raider Bill, December 24, 2020, 11:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

Seems like it's going to be a John Prine day!

Got Pandora on the John Prine station.
Cooking our family Christmas dinner for tonight and rocking the house. Prime rib, lasagna and all the trimmings.

Angel from Montgomery is playing as I type.

RIP John,
YeeHaw!

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

SawyerTed

Stir in a little Guy Clark and you've got something to make the cooking fun!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Roxie

My favorite John Prine song is "I'm on the other side of town."

Say when

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

blackfoot griz

Quote from: SawyerTed on December 24, 2020, 11:35:33 AM
Stir in a little Guy Clark and you've got something to make the cooking fun!
Throw in some Jerry Jeff Walker with Guy!  Tonight's dinner was ribeye steaks, reversed seared, finished on the grill with fondant potatoes.  Tomorrow, home made lasagna... everything from scratch.

47sawdust

Raider Bill,
I'm on my way to your house.
John Prine and Guy Clark ,two of the best shows I've ever seen .Two very funny men.
Guy  Clark knows about good food...gravy,greasy enchiladas,shrimp..yum
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

firefighter ontheside

In Spite Of Ourselves is my favorite John Prine song.  Makes me laugh.  Shortly before John died of Covid and I guess while he was in the hospital, Kevin Bacon and his wife, Kyra Sedgwick  released a youtube video of them singing the song in support.  
Kevin Bacon and his wife Kyra Sedgwick sing 'In Spite of Ourselves' by John Prine - YouTube
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

muggs

Here is another vote for Paradise. 

moosehunter

Lake Marie is the song that led me to JP
mh

"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

brianb88

Love John Prine and was fortunate enough to see him twice. First time in Memphis in 2010 and then again in Huntsville, AL 2018. One of the best songwriters ever. Too many great songs to pick a favorite. 
Measure twice, cut once

farmfromkansas

My son worked at a recording studio his first few years in LA.  He recorded Guy Clark for an album, along with others. I was reading a magazine with an article about the studio, and they called my kid a "grammy award winning recording engineer" for the work he did on Kanye West's first album. The kid was complaining about having to record rap, and that is the one he was recognized for.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

Thank You Sponsors!