iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tom the Sawyer needing prayers.

Started by doc henderson, December 14, 2021, 12:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sedgehammer

Necessity is the engine of drive

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

moodnacreek

Wow, that man looks so much better.

customsawyer

I sure needed that good news. Great to see and hear.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

firefighter ontheside

That's great.  He looks a lot healthier.  Thanks for the update Doc.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Nebraska

hedgerow

Doc Thanks for the update. He is looking better. 

Ron Scott

~Ron

doc henderson

well, the best way to update this as usual are pics.

Tom and Jillane.

he is doing overall well.  Had covid for a bit in December.  Jillane says the quarantine was worse than the illness.  Only answers his phone for a few known folks.  cannot work his tablet, so has not got back on the forum.  he went to his home for about 5 hours on Christmas and Thanksgiving.  She says he is still very proud of the plaque we made, signed and sent to him.  He shows it to every new nurse that comes in his room.  He has quit PT as he did not feel it was helping.  Jillane is doing OK and still lives in their home, that is a geometric dome.  She wishes a Happy New Year to everyone here on Toms behalf.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

thecfarm

I wish Tom well in the New Year!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Thank You doc, and I send Well Wishes for a  :new_year: to both Tom and Jillane.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

hedgerow

Doc Thanks for the update. Keeping both of them in our prayers.

DbltreeBelgians

Thank you doc for the update on Tom.

Brent

sawwood

Great news Tom is doing good. He looks good in the photo and sending best wishes to tom and his wife.
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

customsawyer

Great to see him doing well. Thanks for the update.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Cedarman

Had been wondering about Tom.  Thanks for the update.
Best wishes for the new year to Tom and Jillane.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

doc henderson

I sent a link to this thread, so hopefully Jillane can bring it up for Tom to go over the entire thread.

mike_belben

Nice of you guys to honor the man as you have.
Praise The Lord

doc henderson

well, it is funny you say that, Mike.  I just got a text from Jillane.  she had planned to go after work on thursday.  she decided to leave work today to review the past posts on the thread.  to this point he has seen none of it as he has difficulty after the stroke navigating electronics.  Report of two humans with man tears in their eyes that are very much appreciative of all the thoughts and prayers and well wishes. 

doc henderson

Jillane's text. "Alrighty,... bawling here!  I couldn't wait until Thursday.  Had to come down after work to read these to him.  He teared up too.  Much appreciated.  more than we can ever thank you for, and of course thank them all for us!"

just over 2 years (December 13, 2021) and almost 15,000 reads, and 195 posts.  Boys and girls, you all made an old sawyer and his wife really happy today, and they deserve it. 

dgdrls

Best wishes to you Jillane and Tom.

DGDrls

Wysefork

Tom is a wonderful guy, my hat is off to everone that keeps us updated on how hes doing. It's just proves how much we care about our forestry family members.

Thank You Sponsors!