iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Birthday dinner.

Started by Patrick NC, March 14, 2022, 08:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick NC

Not much else to say. 
Norwood HD36, Husky 372xp xtorq, 550xp mk2 , 460 rancher, Kubota l2501, Case 1845 skid steer,

thecfarm

I like the looks of that steak!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WV Sawmiller

Meanwhile back at the homestead here is what the rest of us peons are having :( ::)

:D :D :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Walnut Beast

Quote from: Patrick NC on March 14, 2022, 08:25:18 PM

Not much else to say.
Happy Birthday! I agree! Doesn't get much better than that 👍

Southside

I got a bucket of fresh West Virginia chicken if you want some Howard.  :D

Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

WV Sawmiller

Southside,

I have been all over the world and eaten a very diverse diet but as I have said before about possum "Times ain't got that bad yet."

(With current economic projections you might want to keep that one in the pen and keep feeding him those sweet potatoes to clean him out. Having pulled my share of them out of old cows and mules ribs and such, I figure a minimum of 2 years should be about right. :D)
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

samandothers

Happy Birthday!

What no pie on PI day!?!

That is one good looking feedbag.  It makes my mouth water.  I must admit I'd rather have your steak than Howard's tube steak!  Though a good hotdog sure does hit the spot.

Thank You Sponsors!