iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2024 Garden Seeds and Starts

Started by SwampDonkey, December 27, 2023, 04:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Finally got outside and started cleaning up. Best compost ever
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

newoodguy78

Great looking compost 21.
We've been busy here trying to get veggies started earlier this year. Had some hiccups but we're getting through them.
Started pumping water and moving sprinklers before 3 this morning to try and save the first planting of sweet corn from freezing.Tried planting it through plastic then covering it with remay. Got decent germination considering this year's weather so far. Long term forecast seems to look warmer which will be nice. Hope everyone has a good season.

NewYankeeSawmill

Quote from: thecfarm on December 27, 2023, 07:54:33 PMI built my own tomatoe cages.
I used 1 inch cedar. Should of went with 1½ inches. ...

I got maters in the ground, and 2 cedars stacked up next to the mill!
I was going to save those logs until I know What I'm doing with the mill... but I could gain a lot of practice making 1.5x's...
And there's easily a half-dozen of them just waiting for me to cut them down!

Beans and pea's started sprouting, corn went in the ground last weekend.
I'm trying a small batch of Barley this year. I have a pair of Crystal hops plants producing... I just need to find a special kind of friend, LOL!
I've tried the wine-making thing, I'm trying to avoid becoming a brewer, but it's like there's a pull of gravity or something?. If they legalize it down here I'll never get any work done!  ffcheesy

-K
Norwood LUMBERPRO HD36V2

SwampDonkey

Sturon onion sets arrived today. I need to transplant my pepper seedlings to bigger pots this weekend. Every seed germinated. The older peppers seem to be having another flush of blooms. I have not eaten all of the first bunch yet, probably 6 or 8 left. 
Happy gardening. ffwave
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!