iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hydrogen from Natural Gas, not much of a market after all

Started by SwampDonkey, February 14, 2014, 06:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Atlantic Hydrogen, once considered by our premier to be the little darling in the energy sector was never to be it seems. Apparently, facts be told, just another sink hole as many of the debacles over the years.

From Emera's Q4 financial report:
" Atlantic Hydrogen Inc. (AHI) Impairment

In Q4 2013, an after-tax investment impairment charge of $7.6 million (or $0.06 per common share) was recorded to write down the Company’s investment in AHI. The Company determined an impairment charge was appropriate as AHI’s path to commercialization is less certain. "

Emera 2013 Q4 Report

Not much in mainstream news except a casual mention in early morning radio news. I guess nothing to brag about. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Al_Smith

I'm not so sure people have forgotten the Hindenburg with regards to hydrogen gas .

Now it might be clean burning and all but driving around with a tank full of it and a leak or wreck you'd just as well be driving a bomb with wheels .

No funeral expense though .They'd pick you up with an ink blotter in the next county .

Thank You Sponsors!