iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

almost finished

Started by tule peak timber, November 06, 2014, 07:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tule peak timber

I had a crew of stone guys come in the last couple of days and lay slate in my showroom and front porch. I thought it complimented the all wood interior pretty well .Got to please the customers ! Cheers Rob

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

sandhills

Yes it does, very well too!  I love it.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WmFritz

Quote from: WDH on November 06, 2014, 08:28:01 PM
I like the stove.
Me too... and the mantle and the tile and the paneling
and that log trimmed into the corner....    :o
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Don_Papenburg

Looks great ,but were is the puppy going to stretch out at?
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

tule peak timber

The pups are all old and have individual beds in the shop, the front porch, living room , and bedroom.Everyone that comes here remarks that they would gladly trade their lives for any one of my dogs. The food is  great , life is good- the way it should be ! ;D

mesquite buckeye

Loooking Goood. ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

woodworker9

That looks great!  Very inviting.
03' LT40HD25 Kohler hydraulic w/ accuset
MS 441, MS 290, New Holland L185

tule peak timber

Thanks for the comments. The sprucing up must be working as the first customer to see it today loaded in on some custom furniture and flooring - yahoo!!!

Bill Gaiche

Very nice. Anybody would like the atmosphere. bg

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Magicman

A nice showplace for showpieces.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!