Sponsors:

tajfun dealers in maine

Started by sgtme, January 31, 2009, 08:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtme

i am looking for info on tajfun dealers in maine, thanks

thecfarm

Welcome to the forum,sgtme.
Looking to buy? Parts? I have no idea about a dealer in Maine.I suppose you know about the dealer in Ma? They will be at the Bangor Expo in May.You going to that?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sgtme

Thanks for replying, I had read some posts and thought someone had said there was a dealer in Maine, also was wondering if they are a good winch, have checked out Farmi, Fransguard, and Norse. The Norse with the swivel butt plate looks like a good feature, I have a Kubota L3400 tractor and don't know how high i will be able to lift the winch, ground is kinda rough where i will be logging. When is the logging show in Bangor. Thanks

thecfarm

The expo will be May 1-2. Here's the link.

http://nefpexpo.net/Bindex.htm

If you have never been to one,GO.It's a great day.Just looking at every thing would take all day.I've been 3 times and really like it.You can pre-register and get in free.
I have the Norse winch on my 40 hp Ford with the swivel butt plate. Yes,it is a good feature.I have no idea how big a L3400 is.This winch needs around 40 hp to make it really work good.I think it's a little bit bigger than the others they have.This is what I like about it,

I can "winch" the butt plate out of the way when I put a trailer on. I put the pins back in when I want to drag my wood roads with it.
You say your ground is kinda rough.Welcome to Maine logging.Mine is too.I try to plan my roads out so I can just go with the hitch.But down by the bog is real rough.I have to drop it a few times and go through the rough part and winch it to me.Lots of rocks and tree roots sticking up.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!