iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My first real chainsaw!

Started by JoeyLowe, February 22, 2002, 04:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

village-moron

I think there should be a law that says: if you dont know the difference between a chipper tooth chain and a semi chisel chain, YOU CANNOT OWN A PRO SAW!! I know what each type of saw chain looks like, I even know the differing gauges and pitches of chain almost by heart. I use mostly semi and round chisel chains on my saws. I love my Mac PM-610 I even have all the original parts for it including chain. It came with a 16" bar and 60 dl round chisel chain on it when I bought the thing, for aboout $5 usd from a friend who had no use for it anymore. I just had to rebuild the carb on it and away I went!! number of problems: 0 number of things cut: I dunno, 50? just bought a new bucking spike and 20" windsor speed tip bar for it on ebay. gotta love that place.
town moron

Duane_Moore

:) Try the chain saw Pants, fit over your Levis and have zippers in the legs, Don't look bad like chaps, , only two problems. 1 no cut to get to your pants pocket,2 the zippers are upside down for me, should be top to bottom, but a good saddlemaker could fix these things,  BE SAFE,  Duane 8) 8)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Duane_Moore

:( I feel this forum is for learning things like different types of chain, Saws, Mills, Cars, Beer, opps. bears, and many people own pro saws, aand are not pros,  God Bless,  Duane 8)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Thank You Sponsors!