iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well, i went mad.

Started by Satamax, July 30, 2020, 03:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satamax

French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

mike_belben

Those are my favorite issues.  Dont ask dont tell
Praise The Lord

Satamax

Found something to be a bit more mobile. Than the 144 KW  Volvo gen set. 

French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

Satamax

Guys, it's a ford 6 cylinder. At the end of the head, opposite the fan, there is a 8000 with some unidentified markings, for the moment. It was nearly dusk when we got back. 

mike_belben

Ford dover / dorset boat and tractor engines from the 60s.
Praise The Lord

Satamax

Satamax

Weighted it today. Ouch! 1300KG, 2860 pounds. 

I will need to sort get a crane which can take that.  :-\

Satamax

thecfarm

The happy dance says it all!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Satamax

I'm behind the gen set. 

Remi was uncomfortable, starting the thing with my knife between two lugs of the keyswitch. 
And Dri was not confident either. Look how they put some distance between themselves and the engine when it starts. 

Anyway, if anybody knows, or has an idea on how to clean the chassis tank, at the bottom, under the engine. It's full of water for the moment. I started with a jerrycan, which has stubs for linking the fuel lines. 

Next step, straighten the radiator, and see if it holds coolant. 

Satamax

Better video.

Dorset generator set running. - YouTube

Water holds In the cooling circuit. Tank is empty.

Diesel filter head Is pissing from the pump.

I need to clean the whole thing.

Find a regulator of one kind or the other. As it is missing.

Find a key. 

Tacotodd

Max, siphon it completely dry (as best that you can) and start all over.

That's MY suggestion. 
Trying harder everyday.

Satamax

Tacotodd, you mean diesel circuit? It is all fresh diesel. Not from a tank, but from a jerrycan. A bit like you use on a boat. Tank has been emptied from the water today. I need to clean it. And check with an endoscopic camera. Find an exhaust.  And many other things. 

mike_belben

Thats a really good exhaust manifold design.  Better than most today
Praise The Lord

Satamax

Yes mike, but not really neighbor compliant.  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!