iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bonsai Trees

Started by WDH, March 17, 2007, 09:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resonator

QuoteI do have another juniper that I have had for 20 years, but I need to do some work on it before I present a picture of it.  It is still a work in progress. 
Makes me wonder if he also waxes classic cars and teaches karate... ???
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Texas Ranger

I had an interest in bonsai, and started some, then life stepped in and I let them expire.  about 46 years ago when our first was born.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

aigheadish

I meant to go out yesterday and do some harvesting while I cleared a bunch of sticker bushes, but got caught up mowing the back field and getting stung in the face by a handful of bees. After that the mower belt broke so I gave up and started drinking. 

I've got some willow trees out there I'd like to get some cuttings from, supposedly they'll root very easily. I have several small leafed trees of unknown varieties that I think would work well too. Maybe one of these days!
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

WDH

Go ahead and take the plunge. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

I know balm of gilead is easy, but not aspen. And I have discovered black elder is very easy to start from a green stick from last year's growth. They grow like a bad weed. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!