iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Took another hard hit this past weekend

Started by DbltreeBelgians, April 05, 2021, 04:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hedgerow

Brent  Sorry for your loss. Your dad is in a better place now. 

Wudman

i am sorry for your loss.  God Bless.

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

Bruno of NH

Sorry for your loss.
You have a tough go of it as late.
Your a great son for taking care of your parents.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

TroyC

So sorry for your loss. I took care of my Dad the last 2 years of his life and wouldn't trade it for anything. There were some trying times but I sure miss him.

Hang in there- I had one of those years I was afraid to answer the phone fearing more bad news. It will get better.

God bless.

BradMarks

Brett:  Your post brought tears, your father is proud to have raised such a man. My father left unexpectedly 44 yrs ago. Still think of him, still miss him. I was raised like you, honesty and integrity is what he always taught, what I practice. He still lives with me every day, as does your father in you. Take care, time does wonders. Brad.

Roxie

May you find comfort. I'm so sorry for all you have lost. 
Say when

Poquo

So sorry for your loss Brent . I lost my Dad in 1993 , I still miss him to this day .God bless you and your family .
2015 Woodmizer LT40HD26

doc henderson

may god bless you and your family, and help you find peace!  so sorry Doc.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Billbob

My condolences, Brent for you family's loss.  A smile came over my face when I read your comment about your Dad's 'invincibility' because that is exactly how I viewed my Dad who passed away 33 years ago.  The pain of the loss will be hard for a while but as time goes by you'll just think of the good times and all the things you learnt from him.

"So long as there is someone to remember you, you will always be here"
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

DbltreeBelgians

Thank You Sponsors!