iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kids say (and do) the dangdest things.

Started by Old Greenhorn, March 29, 2021, 08:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradm

My 4 year old niece asked me if I had a mom.  When I said yes but you call her grandma, she got confused and answered me with a "noooooo".  Makes me wonder what her reaction would have been had I told her that I have 2 mothers.

Erik A

My great niece (3yrs old) got mad at her younger sister and told my wife "I wish my mom Hadn't bought her"! 

WV Sawmiller

When my middle grandchild was 6 y/o evidently my son would explain things to her when she did not want to do something as "Life lesson - you have to ___". When the first grade teacher at recess told the kids "Recess is over, stop what you are doing and come here now" she was at the top of the slide so she jumped off since that looked like the fastest way down. She broke her foot and they had to put it in a cast. She could never master the use of crutches so she had a youth sized walker she used. The entire family was at a local restaurant one day and she told her mom she had to go to the bathroom so my DIL went with her. They returned and sat down and started eating again. Suddenly my GD jumped up, grabbed her walker and hobbled back to the bathroom. Several minutes later she sat back down and everyone was looking at her and she raised one finger and said "Life lesson - Never trust a fart."
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

mike_belben

My daughter just informed me yesterday shes gonna get a bus when shes 20, make a room in it, covered in mattresses to send her kids to when they wanna be crazy, so her house bus doesnt get trashed. 

I thought oh my god im ruining this kid.  But otoh shes thrifty and practical so were doin okay i guess. 
:D
Praise The Lord

aigheadish

To OGH's culvert pipe comment:

I remember being a kid when my aunt and uncle got a new refrigerator or washer or dryer and they tossed the box in the back yard. I played in that thing for hours. It was loads of fun to roll around in it or just sit at the bottom and stare up at the sky that was framed so oddly.
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

Thank You Sponsors!