iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What Do You All Do..and explain

Started by Janel, September 14, 2003, 09:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawyerfortyish

Janel
  Iv'e never seen an up and down saw myself just heard stories about great grand dad but from what i gather it's sort of like a giant jigsaw

OneWithWood

Janel,
The ongoing saga and pics of my saw barn and milling efforts can be found in the thread 'Time to stop being a wannabe' in the Sawmills and Milling section.  

Perhaps someone who knows how to make a link directly to it would be so kind as to post it here.  Mebbe even tell us again how it is done? ???

Link to Wannabe thread

Here is how to make the link, OnewithWood  If you click on Modify you can see how it looks.  Url, address and title with beginning and ending tags. :)

Or you can copy and paste the address into the psot like I've done below   It's not as fancy but it works.

https://forestryforum.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=sawmill;action=display;num=1029859839;start=

Hey, thanks to that masked man who did this for me!  
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

SawBilly

Well I had the land and the trees available, and was too cheap to pay someone to build a house for me, so I talked my dad into helping buy a sawmill, (I was going to get the ground version) we bought a Timber Harvester fully hydraulic, my brother had to move and I knew what he owed on his house so I got a really good deal!!! long story short I dont need to build a house now, might anyway, but we saw for whatever we want to, I am thinking of cutting Arkansas cedar for siding on my house now.....BTW I do communications work for a living.

SawBilly

Thank You Sponsors!