iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood-Mizer M485SP

Started by never finished, October 24, 2015, 05:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never finished

Not sure where to post this? A man that new I was into sawing and planning called and gave me a lead on a Wood-Mizer  planer moulder. I checked it out and it seems to be true. I've searched on the web and haven't found much info on the M485SP. The possible price on this machine is unbelievable. It turns out I know the person who has the machine and is a trustworthy person. I have very short time to act on this deal. I'm going to call Wood-Mizer tomorrow but I would appreciate as much info as I can get from you all. Mostly resale value because I'm not sure about getting 3ph. The last time I checked the power campany wouldn't even talk with me about it. Like I said any and  all info will be appreciated. Dennis     

never finished

Didn't realize there was a skeleton in the closet.

mesquite buckeye

Cheaper to make your own 3 phase with a rotary phase converter. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

never finished

I think I'll stick with my PH260. Single phase and,  I can get parts and knives for it. I wish there was more than one dealer in the US though. I would like to talk to some M485SP owners if there's any out there. To be sure about what I'm looking at. 

Thank You Sponsors!