Sorry for the sore necks
Cheers

lxskllr

Quote from: Air Lad on February 01, 2019, 04:38:44 AM

Sorry for the sore necks
Cheers
I just figured your trees grew differently down there  :^P

thecfarm

@Air Lad When you click onto the picture and you are ready tp post the link of that picture there is a place below to rotate it -90° ot + 90°. Give it a try.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Grizzly

Quote from: sablatnic on January 31, 2019, 04:25:46 PMWith a bit of luck your oiler problems could be the o-rings around the pump body having gone slack.

So, do you or holmentree (or anyone else) have any directions for removing the oil pump? I've looked at it and from what i see it would be easy to do it wrong and end up with something broken. I don't want to get too adventurous with it cause i can't just go buy a new one if i break something.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

sablatnic

I've done it on a 90, and only once, about 30 years ago, but can't remember any complications.
I believe the pump is similar to this, right hand lower corner of page two:
http://s30387.gridserver.com/partsDiagrams/Jonsered%2070e.pdf

Remove exhaust, remove screw that holds locking clamp, and gently pull out the pump body. And make sure the piston comes out too.

Better wait for Holmentree too - he'll probably know more about it.

Air Lad

Quote from: thecfarm on February 01, 2019, 08:11:30 AM
@Air Lad When you click onto the picture and you are ready tp post the link of that picture there is a place below to rotate it -90° ot + 90°. Give it a try.
Thanks will try again
Cheers Mate

HolmenTree

Quote from: sablatnic on February 01, 2019, 11:01:47 AM
I've done it on a 90, and only once, about 30 years ago, but can't remember any complications.
I believe the pump is similar to this, right hand lower corner of page two:
http://s30387.gridserver.com/partsDiagrams/Jonsered%2070e.pdf

Remove exhaust, remove screw that holds locking clamp, and gently pull out the pump body. And make sure the piston comes out too.

Better wait for Holmentree too - he'll probably know more about it.
Yep the 70e oiler is very similar to the 111 oiler with the same amount of O rings but the 111 has one more valve with 3 O rings right above it.
Here's a pic of the 111 exterior oil pump under the muffler.
The  2 screw cover holds the oil pump and the round 1 screw cover above it is the lubrication adjustment valve . 
The 621 80 801 90 had a silver allen screw in plug that held the single oil pump in with a adjustment screw inside.

Making a living with a saw since age 16.

olcowhand

Quote from: Air Lad on February 01, 2019, 04:38:44 AM
Learning how to put up pic's
The 170 is the baby of the fleet
 Unfortunately the program takes my original pic and rotates it 90 deg left
Sorry for the sore necks
Cheers
It does that when it crosses the Equator...... :D
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

Grizzly

Thanks, Holmentree and sablatnic. It was those 3 screws that i wondered about and wasn't sure how many springs would be behind them. So, thanks again. Now once I'm able to get out to the shop I can take another look and have a go at it.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

HolmenTree

You're welcome Grizzly.
Take another look at the above 111 picture I posted. I'm not 100% sure but I think the little screw that thread downwards at the top of the picture is the adjustment screw. ???
Making a living with a saw since age 16.

Thank You Sponsors!